- We conduct preliminary searches to verify the viability of the intended trademark.
- We file and monitor trademark applications in Brazil and abroad through our extensive network of correspondents in all countries.
- We monitor unauthorized use of trademarks and carry out anti-piracy and counterfeiting programs.
- We collaborate with engineers from various specialties.
- We conduct searches and research to verify the possibility of patenting inventions, infringement of third-party patents, and freedom to operate technologies and products (“FTO”) in Brazil.
- We draft patent applications and monitor the process at INPI.
- We prepare and monitor PCT applications abroad.
- We conduct competitive intelligence studies and strategic technological mapping.
- We analyze the feasibility of registering industrial designs for new products and packaging.
- We prepare and monitor applications for industrial design registration in Brazil and abroad.
- We register computer programs with the National Institute of Industrial Property – INPI.
- Its protection in Brazil is granted as copyright and has a validity of 50 years.
Valuation of Brands and Patents
It is possible to assign economic value to intangible assets such as brands, patents, industrial designs, and technology, aiming to transform them into tools for business realization and revenue generation. A multidisciplinary team that evaluates not only the economic aspects but also the legal and market-related factors related to the assessed asset carries out the work of valuing brands and patents. The methodology used was developed by the team and consists of an algorithmic tool that assigns points to variables that effectively adhere to and apply to the evaluated case.